Welcome to the Gunpowder Valley Conservancy
The Gunpowder Valley Conservancy, a non-profit organization, mobilizes people and resources to care for the lands, waters and character of the Gunpowder Watershed. Its emphasis is on land preservation, restoration, stream cleanups and education.
he GVC serves as a bridge connecting citizens with programs and information that can help them become better stewards of the natural and historical resources in our watershed.
Some of the features of our website that you may want to check out are:
- Our Calendar of Events – Workshops, tree plantings, stream cleanups and more!
- Learn about the resources and conditions of the Gunpowder Watershed.
- Find out about a Small Watershed Action Plan focused on the Loveton/Hunt Valley area.
- Learn what you can do to protect the environment by exploring links to Restoration Resources.
- Adopt a stream through our Stream Watch program.
- See the NCR Trail Map and Information
- See the Fall 2012 GVC Newsletter
Visit our friends at the Cromwell Valley Park at www.cromwellvalleypark.org
The GVC needs Tree Planting Crew Chiefs (click to learn more).
Sign up on our email list to receive email announcements about our upcoming events!
Email Peggy Perry and we will add you to the list.
Gunpowder Valley Conservancy | Promote Your Page Too
Become a Fan
Feb 9, 2013 8:02:58 PM
Edible Landscapes Workshop Flyer
2012 GVC Fall Newsletter Available
NCR Trail Map
Summer Membership Appreciation Canoe Trip
Rain Garden Workshop
GVC Spring 2012 Newsletter
GVC Accomplishments 1989-2012
Tree Planting update and Thanks to all!